Our fertility health screen can help you to better understand your fertility status.
It may be that you are struggling to conceive, or want to better understand your fertility, to help you make life choices. Even if you’ve been unable to conceive for a year or more, this does not mean that you are infertile, but it could be a sign of fertility issues. Our comprehensive fertility check up is performed by one of our highly-qualified GPs, who will take the time to listen to you and understand your concerns. They will look at your general health and will also perform various hormone tests to better understand your fertility levels. Our GPs will be on hand to provide advice and guidance on next steps. A fertility health check-up costs £340.
What is included?
- Comprehensive consultation with our GP
- Personal medical report
- Full medical history
- Lifestyle assessment
- Physical examination
- Height, weight, urine & BMI check
- Blood pressure and pulse
- Advice on self breast exam
- Mood assessment
- Advice on cervical smear screening
- Advice on breast screening
Our detailed blood analysis includes:
- FSH, LH, Oestardiol, AMH, Prolactin, 3 follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), luteinizing hormone (LH), Oestradiol (E2), AMH, prolactin.
We’d love to help you with your healthcare needs. Simply tell us a bit about the nature of your enquiry and we’ll get back to you quickly. You can also give us a call on 0121 728 8366 or email email@example.com.