Healthy Heart Screen.
For peace of mind and reassurance, our healthy heart screen will show whether your heart is in good working order or at risk of cardiovascular disease or other heart conditions. This check-up will take 60 mins with our GP, and if you need to see our consultant cardiologist, that can be arranged swiftly following a report that highlights any areas of concern. A healthy heart health screen costs £360.
What is included?
- Comprehensive consultation with our GP
- Personal medical report
- Full medical history
- Lifestyle assessment
- Physical examination
- Height, weight, urine & BMI check
- Blood pressure and pulse
- Advice on testicular cancer self examination checks
- Diabetes/anaemia risk
- CVD risk
- Thyroid/liver/cholesterol risk
- ECG Test – An electrocardiogram (ECG) that detects cardiac (heart) abnormalities by measuring the electrical activity generated by the heart as it contracts.
Our detailed blood analysis includes:
- Full blood count, ESR, full biochemistry profile/cholesterol check – HDL/LDL/thyroid profile and Lp-PLA2 ( PLAC test)
- The PLAC test which determines if a patient is at risk of heart attack or stroke. This measures your levels of Lp-PLA2
We’d love to help you with your healthcare needs. So let us know a few details and the reason why you’d like to see us on the form below, and we’ll get back to you quickly. We’ll arrange an appointment that’s works around you, helping to put your mind at rest. You can also give us a call on 0121 728 8366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.