Your sexual health plays an important part in your overall health and wellbeing.
Your sexual health plays an important part in your overall health and wellbeing. We can provide you with advice over any sexual concerns you may have as well as testing for any sexually transmitted infections (STIs) you’re worried about. We can provide a private prescription to treat many infections. Our service is discreet, sensitive and totally confidential, and we will do everything we can to put your mind at rest.
Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) can be passed on from one person to another through unprotected sex or by genital touching. If you’ve had unprotected sex, you might have an STI and not know it because they don’t always have obvious symptoms. So if you think you are at risk, it’s best to get checked out. Most STIs are easy and painless to get treated if you find out about them early. Leave them and they can become serious, even making you infertile.
You can talk to our private GP about any sexual health concerns you may have and we can arrange testing and treatment at your convenience.
We offer a range of instant tests, or you may opt for one of our laboratory tests.
Any of the following STD/STI tests listed can be performed in a £55 GP appointment for a full consultation and follow up. The tests are charged in addition to the consultation fee.
- Instant test for Chlamydia – £45
- Instant test for Gonorrhoea – £45
- Instant test for Syphilis – £45
- Instant test for Hepatitis B – £45
- Instant test for Hepatitis C – £45
- Instant test for HIV – £45
- Early detection same day HIV testing (10 days post exposure) – £140.00
- STD 1 – Male/Female Combined HIV, Syphillis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea – £95
- STD 2 – Male/Female Combined HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Syphillis, Chlamydia, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, Trichomonas, Gardnerella and Herpes) – £250
- STD 3 Female Quad combined Combined HIV, Syphillis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea (for females) – £95
- STD 4 – Female Combined HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Syphillis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, Trichomonas, Gardnerella and Herpes (for females) – £250
- STD 5 – Combined HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and Syphillis – £95
- STD 6 -Combined Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and Syphillis – £95
- 7 STI -Profile to include – chlamydia/gonorrhoea/mycoplasma genitalium/urea plasma/trichomonas/gardnerella/herpes simplex 11 – £145
We’d love to help you with your healthcare needs. Simply tell us a bit about the nature of your enquiry and we’ll get back to you quickly. You can also give us a call on 0121 728 8366 or email email@example.com.